|Studio album by|
|Released||April 25, 2012|
|Artist vs Poet chronology|
The Remedy Lyrics: I wasn't enough for you / To abandon everything / I've realized that the / Situation was out of control / Without a shadow of a doubt / The decision was to leave / I'm better off.
|Push To Fire|||
Remember This is the second album released by American power pop band Artist vs. Poet, which was released on April 25, 2012. It marks their first self-released album after being dropped by Fearless Records on December 7, 2011.
|1.||'Leavin’ In The Morning (Feat. Mat Musto)'||3:06|
|3.||'Wait For You'||2:40|
|4.||'Anything At All'||4:06|
|6.||'Let You Go'||3:33|
|8.||'The Best You Can Be'||3:39|
- Joe Kirkland - Lead vocals, rhythm guitar, piano
- Jason Dean - Bass, drums
- Dylan Stevens - Lead guitar, backing vocals
Remember This (Anniversary Edition)
|Remember This (Anniversary Edition)|
|Studio album (reissue) by|
|Released||April 27, 2013|
|Artist vs Poet chronology|
Remember This (Anniversary Edition) is the reissue of the band Artist vs. Poet's acoustic album, Remember This, released on April 27, 2013. It features remastered versions of all eight original tracks, a remastered version of their single, 'The Remedy', and a newly recorded track, 'Whiskey > Problems'.
|1.||'Leaving In The Morning Ft. Blackbear'||3:08|
|3.||'Wait For You'||2:40|
|4.||'Anything At All'||4:05|
|6.||'Different People Ft. Devyn DeLorea'||4:17|
|7.||'Whiskey > Problems'||2:51|
|8.||'Let You Go'||3:41|
|10.||'The Best You Can Be'||3:27|
- ^'Review: Artist Vs Poet – 'Remember This''. Push To Fire. January 5, 2012. Retrieved December 23, 2013.
- ^'Artist Vs Poet – Remember This – Album Review'. Highlight Magazine. May 10, 2012. Retrieved December 23, 2013.
- ^Zarrillo, Zack. 'Fearless Records Issue Statement On Sparks/AVP - PropertyOfZack.' Propertyofzack.com. BuzzMedia, 06 Dec. 2011. Web. 23 Dec. 2013.
|Origin||Fort Worth, Texas, U.S.|
|Past members||Craig Calloway|
Artist vs. Poet is an American power pop band from Fort Worth, Texas, United States, formed in late 2007 by Jason Dean, Craig Colloway, Jeff Olsen, Patrick Rigden, Joe Kirkland, Joe Westbrook, and Tarcy Thomason. After many changes in the band, Artist vs Poet is made up of Joe Kirkland, on vocals, guitar and keyboards, and Jason Dean, on bass and drums. Kirkland was also a contestant in the third season of the American NBC reality show The Voice.
After the demise of his previous band, Enter the Collector, Lead vocalist Tarcy Thomason advertised on MySpace.com about starting an acoustic project in the Fall of 2007. Lead guitarist/backing vocalist Craig Calloway was the first to respond. They wrote music and quickly converted the project into a full band. Drummer, Joe Westbrook, joined the band as were bassist Jason Dean and finally rhythm guitarist and backing vocalist Joe Kirkland.
In 2008 they were signed by Fearless Records. Artist vs. Poet released their debut, self-titled EP in November 2008, recorded by producer Mike Green, who has worked with Paramore, The Higher, and Danger Radio. Their songs have been on MTV's The Real World and Parental Control.Alternative Press has called them 'one of the 100 bands you need to know' in both 2009 and 2010. It was announced that Craig Calloway was leaving the band on a live ustream chat on September 23, 2010.
The band has traveled across the country supporting their album and were a part of the Atticus Walk the Plank Tour with A Change of Pace and The Classic Crime. They have also toured with My American Heart, The Graduate, Danger Radio, Mayday Parade, Breathe Carolina, Go Radio, The Maine, We the Kings, as well as being on the Guys Guys Guys Tour with Sing It Loud, The Summer Set, The Morning Light, and The Friday Night Boys. AVP played all summer on the Vans Warped Tour 2010 and toured fall 2010 on the Fearless Friends Tour.
When he finds himself in the unwanted position of protector of both groups from the horrors of the invading Japanese army, he discovers the meaning of sacrifice and honor.Comments (0)#8:3 January 2012 Views: 522. Upon arrival he finds himself the lone adult among a group of convent girl students and prostitutes from a nearby brothel. Yaaron dosti instrumental song download. Johnny English Reborn (2011) BRRip m720p x264-Feel- FreeLanguage: English Mandarin (some dialogue) Cantonese (only a few words)MPEG-4 2.081 GiB 1280x528 AVC @ 2 500 Kbps AAC LC @ 430 Kbps - 6 channels 1h 41mnGenres: Adventure Comedy ThrillerRowan Atkinson returns to the role of the accidental secret agent who doesn t know fear or danger in the comedy spy-thriller Johnny English Reborn.
They released their second EP Damn Rough Night while on tour with Forever the Sickest Kids in 2009. Their first full-length album Favorite Fix was released on Fearless Records in March 2010.Favorite Fix reached No. 17 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart.
Artist vs. Poet covered Lady Gaga's song, 'Bad Romance', for the album Punk Goes Pop 3.
in mid-2011, Artist vs. Poet announced that lead vocalist, Tarcy Thomason, and drummer, Joe Westbrook, were leaving the band. Thomason to spend more time with his wife and child; Westbrook to pursue further schooling. Lead guitarist, Craig Calloway, had already left the band earlier, leaving only bassist Jason Dean and rhythm guitar Joe Kirkland. Dean and Kirkland felt they were an important enough part of AvP to keep the band alive. New lead vocalist, rhythm guitarist and keyboardist would be Joe, and a new lead guitarist and backing vocalist was added named Dylan Stevens, who met the band through a friend, Jason would be bassist and drummer.
They more recently posted on the band's tumblr a voting poll for fans to vote which song the band should cover. Artist vs. Poet is going to record/release the winning song. As a result, the band covered Jason Derülo's 'Ridin' Solo', Taylor Swift's 'Mean', Nicki Minaj's 'Super Bass' and Carly Rae Jepsen's 'Call Me Maybe'.
The band was released from the label on December 7, 2011, with the band releasing their own statement. The band subsequently independently released Naughty or Nice, a Christmas EP. They moved to Los Angeles in early 2012. They released an acoustic album, Remember This, on April 25, 2012 that contains eight original songs, including 'Leavin' In the Morning' featuring Mat Musto as blackbear. They released a full-band album, Keep Your Secrets, on January 8, 2013 that features eight original tracks. and re-released their acoustic album, Remember This (Anniversary Edition), on April 26, containing all of the tracks on that album in full-band arrangement, as well as two new tracks, 'The Remedy' and 'Whiskey > Problems.' They released 'Sleep EP', a mix of old songs re-imagined and new material, on September 21, 2013 and Sake of Love, containing only new songs, on March 3, 2014. On December 8, 2014 the band announced that Medicine would be released on December 16, 2014, having released several tracks, including 'Medicine', 'Sincerely Me', 'Break Away' and 'Kids Again', via Soundcloud.
- 2010: Favorite Fix
- 2012: Remember This
- 2013: Keep Your Secrets
- 2013:Remember This (Anniversary Edition)
- 2014: Sake of Love
- 2014: Medicine
- ^Karan, Tim (April 28, 2011). 'Artist Vs. Poet vocalist and drummer leave band'. Alternative Press. Retrieved August 19, 2014.
- ^mtvU's Best Music on Campus – Enter the Collector. Bestmusiconcampus.com (June 16, 2007). Retrieved on August 30, 2011.
- ^Welcome to Fearless RecordsArchived September 10, 2011, at the Wayback Machine. Fearlessrecords.com. Retrieved on August 30, 2011.
- ^Artist Vs Poet’s new album Favorite Fix. Hollywood Music Magazine (March 2, 2010). Retrieved on August 30, 2011.
- ^Alternative Press Magazine No. 261.2 – 100 Bands You Need To Know in 2010. Altpress.com (April 1, 2010). Retrieved on August 30, 2011.
- ^Cooper, Ryan. 'The Bands Scheduled to Play the Full Vans Warped Tour'. ThoughtCo.com. Retrieved January 29, 2019.
- ^Matulaitis, Spencer. 'Dates Announced for the Fearless Friends Tour 2010 Featuring MAYDAY PARADE'. Puregrainaudio.com. Retrieved January 29, 2019.
- ^Review of Favorite Fix, Dallas Observer.
- ^Track-By-Track Review. Alternative Press, March 2, 2010.
- ^Charts, Allmusic
- ^'Punk Goes Pop 3'. Fearlessrecords.com. Retrieved January 29, 2019.
- ^'Archived copy'. Archived from the original on January 18, 2012. Retrieved 2011-12-20.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- 'Artist Vs Poet - Listen and Stream Free Music, Albums, New Releases, Photos, Videos'. Myspace.com. Retrieved January 29, 2019.
- 'Artist vs. Poet - Favorite Fix CD Review'. Iamthetrend.com. Retrieved January 29, 2019.