You can support us with cash!
PayPal: [email protected]
Find reviews, trailers, release dates, news, screenshots, walkthroughs, and more for Cardfight!! Vanguard EX here on GameSpot.
First of all, please note, that this game client is not fully automatic, you need to do most of the actions on your own. Some effects, like power-ups or ride chain effects, are automatic, but thats all. You need to understand game rules and know control keys to actually play this game client.
Here you can find louder than love soundgarden shared files. Download Louder than love soundgarden from mediafire.com (56 MB), Soundgarden - 1989 Louder than love.rar from mediafire.com 70.97 MB free from TraDownload. Uloz.to is the largest czech cloud storage. Upload, share, search and download for free. Credit allows you to download with unlimited speed. Uloz.to is the largest czech cloud storage. Upload, share, search and download for free. Soundgarden - Louder Than Love320kbps.rar.rar. Size 128 MB; Add into Favorites; Quick download; 0. Download soundgarden louder than love free shared files from DownloadJoy and other world's most popular shared hosts. Our filtering technology ensures that only latest soundgarden louder than love files are listed. Here you can find soundgarden loudervthen love shared files. Download Soundgarden Loudest Love (EP 1990 ) By Rock n Roll.rar from mediafire.com 32.42 MB, Soundgarden - 1989 Louder than love.rar from mediafire.com 70.97 MB free from TraDownload.
At the picture you can see:
1. Host. You can create your own game room. If you want someone to enter your game room, that person needs your IP-address.
2. Test. Test mode, where you can test all the control keys or even test your deck, but note, that in this mode there is no opponent. We don’t have a bot and we will probably never have it.
3.Deck Editor. You can create and/or update your decks here.
4.Load Replay. You can watch replays here. How do you create a replay? When you exit your fight, system always asks if you want to save the replay. There is a folder called «replays» in your CFA folder. You can also watch someone else’s replays by moving them to «replays» folder. When you load the replay, game offers you to choose the speed. You can also pause the replay by pressing the Enter button. Too bad, that there is no exit button, so after watching the replay you need to re-open your game client.
5.Deck Load. This button allows you to load one of your decks. You can see what deck is loaded in the main menu at the top of all buttons.
6.Connect. This is used to connect to the game that was already hosted or to connect to our server. To connect to the server you need to type this IP-address — 188.8.131.52 and this port — 14800. If you want to connect to a game created by your friend, you need to enter his/her IP-address.
7.English/Русский. There are two languages in the game client [English and Russian]. This button shows you which language you have.
After choosing your character, your character will appear on CFA main server. Use arrows to move. At the picture you can see:
1. Thats how your character looks like. On the top you can see, how many players are in your current location. Also, if someone challenges you to a fight, you will see his/her request here.
2. Chat menu, that is seen by all players, who are in your current location. Press Enter to open the chat and/or to send a message.
3. Deck Load and Deck Editor buttons, just like the ones in main menu.
4. Sleeve Select — you can choose your sleeve here. You can buy sleeves or win them in our tournaments/in the ice castle location.
What does nickname’s color mean?
White — this means, that target person is not playing the game and is not watching the game. You can challenge him/her to a fight by pressing on his/her character.
Green — this means, that target person is playing the game. You can watch his/her game by pressing on his/her character.
Turquois — this means, that target person is watching someone’s game.
There are seven visible locations on the server: start location, standard format location, forest, shop, docks, ice castle and random room.
● Standard format location. You can only use Standard format cards in this room. If you try to challenge someone with old cards loaded as your default deck, game client won’t allow you to do that.
● Random Room. Your deck is created by random in this room. The 1st card in your currently loaded deck defines what clan will be used to create a random deck.
● Ice Castle — a place, where you can get sleeves. Every 45 minutes 1 or 2 people [depends on how many people are in the Ice Castle] can get one random sleeve from current sleeve pool.
There are also two secret rooms on the server, but you need to find them by your own.
Use your mouse wheel or keyboard arrows to scroll the cards. You can see two menus here:
1.List of all clans. If you press a clan icon, this menu will appear in closed position. To open it again, you need to click it.
2. Deck editing functions. You can load and save your deck here, create a new deck or go back to the previous menu.
If you want to add a card to your deck, you need to select it by clicking on it with your left mouse button. If you want to revome a card from your deck, you need to select it by clicking on it with your right mouse button.
You can also search for cards by their names. Press Enter, type the name, then press Enter again. Then press Enter one more time to remove search function. This function only works for a clan, that is currently opened in your game client.
Cards of new format are highlighted with blue frame.
1. Chat menu. Works just like chat menu in server’s locations. Press Enter, type your message, then press Enter to send your message.
2. Turn phases. Your phases are at the bottom of the chat menu, and your opponent’s phases are on the top of the chat menu. When you press Ride Phase, all your units change their position to stand. When you press End Phase, all your units lose automatic power-ups and your g-units return to g-zone. When you are in Battle Phase, you can do Drive checks. When your opponent is in Battle Phase, you can do Damage Checks.
3. Bind zone. Too bad, you can only see opponent’s cards in face-down position in this zone. Hope we will fix this one day.
4. Cards’ control menu. Click on your card, then you can send that card to the top or bottom of your deck, you can also add that card to your hand. If chosen card is in your deck, you will also have legion button, which allows you to legion that card with your Vanguard.
5. Menu, that allows you to shuffle your deck, to add gauge to one of your units, to mill the top card of your deck, to soulcharge the top card of your deck, to bind the top card of your deck, to shuffle your hand and to return your g-unit from your Vanguard circle to your g-zone.
6. Those circles are used to open your main deck and your g-zone deck. Red circle to open your g-zone deck and white circle to open your main deck.
7. Zone, that shows, which g-units were used already. You can see your units on the bottom, and opponent’s units on the top.
8. RFG zone. This zone is used for cards, that are removed from play. This zone is combined for both players.
9. Accel circle. When an Accel gift marker is acquired, it acts as an additional rear-guard circle in your front row for the rest of the game. Accel gifts, as well as Protect and Force gifts, can only be acquired when you ride a grade 3 with relevant Gift marker of its clan. You don’t need to add Gift markers to your deck when you create a deck, Gift markers are created by game client when you ride a grade 3 unit with Gift marker.
● Click on any card [except Vanguard] with the left mouse button to select that card.
● Click on your deck with the left mouse button to draw a card.
● Click on your deck with the left mouse button + Shift to draw the bottom card of your deck.
● Click on your deck with the right mouse button to do a Drive Check. If your opponent is in Battle Phase, your Drive Check is replaced with Damage Check.
● CTRL + click on your deck with the left mouse button to open your deck. While you have your deck open, opponent sees your deck in a green color.
● CTRL + click on your or your opponent’s Vanguard with the left mouse button to open your soul.
● Click on your drop zone with the right mouse button to open your drop zone.
● Click on your Vanguard or Rear-guard with the right mouse button to change that unit’s position.
● Click on a card in your Damage Zone with the right mouse button to change that card into face-up or face-down position.
● CTRL + сlick your Rear-guard with the left mouse button to lock or unlock that card.
● Move your cursor on your Vanguard + press DELETE to delete your Vanguard.
● Click on a unit with your mouse’s wheel/move your cursor to your unit and click Space to increase or decrease that unit’s power.
● Press 1, 2 or 3 keys to change your screen’s resolution.
● Press «Q» to open the game log.
● Press «S» to save the log and to make a screenshot your deck.
● Press Enter to enter a chat message, then press it again to send it.
● Press CTRL to close your deck/soul/drop zone.
— New cards.
Erudite Euphony, Lanante
Forging Aid, Maitre
Silver Singer, Cutire
From Colorful Pastorale, Sonata
Crystal Pop Star, Eve
Bubble Dream, Pericia
Throbbing Shooter, Perea
Intact Parasol, Ennis
Little Mysteria, Rubene
From Colorful Pastorale, Fina
Fleeting Memoria, Actiana
Minimini Sparkle, Palum
Aurora Star, Coral
Shiny Star, Coral
Fresh Star, Coral
Prominent Personality, Terminer
Ruby Sensation, Rasis
Trouble Ballad, Precibe
Tide Conductor, Ecos
Topping Mascot, Serio
Refined Poiser, Urszula
Top Idol, Pacifica
From Colorful Pastorale, Canon
From Colorful Pastorale, Caro
Silent Ardor, Solda
Crowning Partner, Avanne
From Colorful Pastorale, Serena
Glare Ring Moon, Miera
5 of Us Together, Canon
5 of Us Together, Caro
5 of Us Together, Fina
5 of Us Together, Serena
5 of Us Together, Sonata
Pearl Sisters, Perla
Pearl Sister, Perle
Flustering Idol, Fletta
Scramble Red, Airain
Top Idol, Riviere
Super Idol, Riviere
Mermaid Idol, Riviere
Charming Make, Piaoliang
Lavender Missy, Lapereau
Mid Vocal, Aonie
Loftiest Pier, Evie
Dikei of the Just Path
Bountiful-growth Sorcerer, Maqin
Calvary Feather Dragon
Witch of Iron Chains, Ness
Whimsical Scientist, Solenostein
Smart Shot Dragon
Steam Engineer, Ibate
Bolt Slug Dragon
PayPal: [email protected]
Cardfight!! Area 3.19: Full version и Update. Alternative links: Full version и Update;