Download Hike Messenger For Samsung Galaxy Y Duos. It has a double-layer protection when used over SSL/SSH. WSFTP Professional can do the transfer automatically. Download Lagu Sedang Apa Dan Dimana Sadd Sammy Simorangkir. For that, the user has just to schedule the time of transfer along with the files' information.
Found 5 Free Hike Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Apps. Download Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Apps for free to your Android phone or tablet. Why not share and showcase your samsung galaxy y duos app downloads with Mobiles24? Click here to upload your apps to Mobiles24.
Page 1 of 5 free Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Apps.
Refine your search
- ViewRanger GPS & OS Maps
ViewRanger is the complete offline mapping, navigation & guided trail service for..
Messaging made personal again. Status updates just between friends. hike is a new..
Watch videos of experienced hikers hiking through breathtaking landscapes all over..
- Locus Pro
MULTI-FUNCTION TOURIST NAVIGATION MULTI-FUNÇAO navegaçao..Asamm Software, s. r. o.
- AlpineQuest GPS Hiking
Display maps stored on your SD memory card without accessing networks. Useful when..Psyberia
Page 1 of 1
‘Ultra Off-Road’ is an Indie simulator of off-road driving in the land of Alaska. All Reviews: Mostly Negative (119) - 31% of the 119 user reviews for this game are positive. Offroad Transport Simulator is the ultimate, sandbox experience jampacked with off-road challenges, advanced raw terrain modification system, day-night cycle, and plenty of great features that will satisfy even the most hardcore drivers. Off-road simulator demo.
|Initial release||October 14, 2011; 8 years ago|
|Operating system||Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, bada, Windows Mobile, Web platform|
|Available in||62 languages|
ChatON was a global mobile communication service introduced by Samsung Electronics in September 2011. ChatON served more than 120 countries in 62 languages. ChatON was available on Android,iOS,BlackBerry, Windows Phone (Samsung Zone),Windows Mobile (Korea), and Bada smartphones. Additionally, a web client was offered for access to the service via web browsers. Users could invite and register buddies via Facebook and Twitter as well as share ChatON content on Facebook. Among ChatON's unique features were allowing users to create Animation messages, Broadcast to send personal notices in a group chat room, and the Trunk which stores media files shared in chats. When a user logs in ChatON, the users' buddy list is available on any connected device.
ChatON was viewed as an alternative to WhatsApp.
- 3Operating system support
ChatON was introduced at IFA on August 29, 2011, in Berlin, Germany, with initial service for iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Samsung phones. Support was expanded to include Android tablets, Windows Phone, and Bada phones. The ChatON mobile application could be downloaded from Samsung Apps & Google Play for Android, Apple AppStore for iOS, App World for Blackberry, and Microsoft Market for Windows Mobile.
On March 31, 2015, the ChatON service was discontinued in all markets.
ChatON was installed by default Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablet PCs, such as Galaxy Pocket 2 and Galaxy Young 2 and Galaxy S Duos 3, Galaxy Gear, Galaxy Star 2, S5 Mini, and S5, and Galaxy Camera. It was also available on other devices depending on the installed operating system.
Operating system support
For mobile devices, ChatON was available on Android (v2.2 or higher), Bada (v2.0 or higher), iOS (v4.3 or higher), BlackBerry (touch devices with v6.0 or higher, non-touch devices with v5.0 or higher), and Windows Mobile (v6.5 only for Omnia 2, and v7.0 for devices made by Samsung).
For Windows PC, ChatON runs on PCs with Windows XP or higher. For Macs, it runs on OS X 10.6 or higher.
ChatON offered a website client to enable users without a supported smartphone platform to chat via desktop and mobile web browsers. Multiple windows on PC screen, which is wider than mobile, facilitated chat with buddies and share contents. Usage of the web client was tied to a Samsung account instead of a phone number, and buddy lists from mobile accounts could be imported to the web client. Users received the same messages regardless of version while they maintained their web and mobile version's profiles independently. If a user deleted his account, his or her devices that were connected through the account are initialized and all data of chat room and server was deleted.
The ChatON service has been discontinued by Samsung. When in use, it provided services such as voice/video chatting, translation, PostON, Anicon, Animessage, SMS/MMS exchanging feature, as well as basic services such as buddy registration, chatting and multimedia sharing.
BuddiesBuddies are automatically added based on the user's contact list. A phone number is registered as a buddy on ChatON. Only ChatON users are added as a buddy.
TranslationTranslation service is provided in 1:1 chat room. Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese is cross-translated to each other, and German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese is translated into English or English translated into these languages. Users can set translation service by pushing the menu button in chat room or translate directly into any language they want by long pressing a message bubble. Receivers see translated messages only, and senders see original and translated messages altogether. This service is available on Galaxy S4 and the other devices that have S Translator.
AniconsAnicons, or animated icons, are the ChatON version of stickers. Unlike other apps, all ChatON stickers are animated. Anicons are available in the ChatON Shop. Many anicons feature fun characters to help express different emotions and situations to buddies. As of May 2013, 127 sets of Anicon are available to download for free.
AnimessageUsers can make and send short animations with background, text, image, hand writing and stamps. Various background templates and stamps are available to download. An animation that plays images and texts are sent to a receiver in the order of compiling. It is also sent as a stationary image.
Group ChatOne-on-One and group chat are available. A group chat room is created if a user invites buddies during 1:1 chatting. A 1:1 chat room is created if a user sends a whisper during group chatting, and if the receiver answers to the whisper. Whisper is different from group chat in that a user is able to send a message individually to someone joined in the group chat. Also, users can set push alarms for every chat room.
Multimedia MessagingVarious multimedia such as text, image, video, voice message, location, contact and calendars can be shared. JPEG and PNG formats are available for image files, and MP4, 3GP, MOV formats for video files. MOV is not supported on Android, Bada, and Blackberry. A speech bubble with 'Not supported file format' appears if a not-supported file is sent.
Video CallsUsers can use video chat using front and back cameras together. Both a user's face and the scene the user is seeing are shown simultaneously. A user can share his mobile screen with other buddies by pushing the share screen button during a video chat. Other buddies who participate in group chat are also available to control the shared screen remotely. A user can put moving emoticons on his face, overlay cartoon view and theme view, such as the mustache frame, during a video chat.
Theme CustomizationIn the cases of Android (ChatON 3.0 or later) and Bada, users can download various font styles for free and apply them in the chat room. There are 22 font styles according to four language categories; Korean, Chinese, Latin, Arabic. If a user types '#' before all sentences of message, text size is increased when it is sent.
SMS/MMS IntegrationUsers can exchange SMS/MMS through ChatON and users don't have to turn ChatON off to send a message to a non-ChatON user. ChatON users can send a message directly through ChatON to all of his or her buddies whose numbers are registered. Also, the user can have a more expressive dialogue with ChatON's Anicons and Emoticons which can be sent through MMS.
Multimedia FilesMultimedia files such as images and videos that are shared in chat room are automatically saved in the Trunk. All participants in the chat room can access those saved files. The files are shown as thumbnails and sorted in order of recent comments or updates. If chatting members tap a file, then it moves to the detail view and they can leave comments on it. They can also share it on Facebook.
PostONIn the ChatON profile page, users can post short messages or comments. Even if a buddy is not connected with ChatON, users can post under the profile. Users can send up to 140 texts, but not images or videos.
LIVEpartnerLIVEpartners related to life, travel, fashion, cars and news deliver news if a user adds them as buddies. These service providers provide more details about the news at external blogs. As of May 2013, 52 LIVEpartners were reporting news.
An API is available from Samsung for developing software that communicates with ChatON over an HTTPS connection.
Cyberlink PowerDirector Crack is a video editing software developed from CyberLink. PowerDirector enables the trimming, joining, and overlaying of clips and effects, also supports new standards formats, such as the H.265 video and 360-degree footage. Cyberlink PowerDirector Ultimate Crack. PowerDirector by CyberLink has quite a simple to. Cyberlink powerdirector 12 crack only download email. CyberLink PowerDirector 16.0 Crack Download With. Your project and rendering only segments of footage that have been. Up comments by email. Cyberlink Powerdirector 12 Ultimate Crack + Key is nice video editing software that helps you very well.
- ^Samsung Electronics (May 9, 2014). 'ChatON'. Google Play. Google. Retrieved May 9, 2014.
- ^Samsung Electronics (Feb 22, 2013). 'ChatON'. www.chaton.com. Archived from the original on April 5, 1997. Retrieved Feb 22, 2013.
- ^Samsung Electronics (Mar 21, 2013). 'ChatON'. App Store. Apple. Retrieved Mar 21, 2013.
- ^Samsung Electronics (Apr 4, 2013). 'ChatON'. BlackBerry App World. Research In Motion. Archived from the original on 2012-01-19. Retrieved Apr 4, 2013.
- ^ abSamsung Electronics (June 27, 2012). 'ChatON'. Windows Phone Marketplace. Microsoft. Archived from the original on 2012-01-19. Retrieved June 27, 2012.
- ^Samsung Electronics (Oct 26, 2012). 'ChatON'. Samsung Apps. Samsung Electronics. Retrieved Oct 26, 2012.
- ^ abc'Samsung introduces ChatON mobile communication service'. Samsung.com. 2011-08-29. Retrieved 2014-01-07.
- ^'ChatON - Android-apps on Google Play'. Play.google.com. Retrieved 2012-08-07.
- ^'ChatON'. Apple App Store. 2013-04-08. Retrieved 2012-08-07.
- ^'Samsung releases ChatON messaging app for Windows Phone users'. wpcentral. Retrieved 2012-08-07.
- ^ abcd'ChatON'. Samsung. Archived from the original on 2012-05-05. Retrieved 2012-06-27.
- ^'Samsung ChatON now available as web-based messaging client'. Engadget. Retrieved 2012-08-07.
- ^'Samsung unveils ChatON 2.0 with multiple device syncing, new social features and more NDTV Gadgets'. Gadgets.ndtv.com. 2012-12-27. Retrieved 2013-10-28.
- ^Motorola il iDEN (2012-12-30). 'Samsung ChatON 2.0 now available across mobile devices and on the web'. Intomobile.com. Archived from the original on 2013-10-29. Retrieved 2013-10-28.
- ^'Alternatives to WhatsApp'. Voip.about.com. Retrieved 2013-10-28.
- ^'Samsung ChatOn: Android, BlackBerry, and iOS Text Service to Debut at IFA'. Blog.laptopmag.com. 2011-08-29. Retrieved 2012-08-07.
- ^Samsung Support FAQ. Retrieved 8 May 2015.
- ^Amadeo, Ron (2013-10-21). 'Google's iron grip on Android: Controlling open source by any means necessary'. Ars Technica. Retrieved 2013-10-28.
- ^Supported Devices. 'ChatON'. Web.samsungchaton.com. Archived from the original on 2012-05-05. Retrieved 2013-10-28.
- ^'Samsung ChatOn'.
- ^'Chat On: What is it and Why do we like it?'. Samsung Geeks. Retrieved 2013-10-28.
- ^'Samsung ChatON for Android Review'. SlashGear. 2011-12-20. Retrieved 2013-10-28.
- ^'Samsung's ChatON App Updated To v2.7.3 With Voice And Video Chat For GS4, Animated GIFs, And More'. Androidpolice.com. Retrieved 2013-10-28.
- ^'Samsung ChatON Takes Chatting on your Phone to the Next Level — The Gadgeteer'. The-gadgeteer.com. 2012-09-26. Retrieved 2013-10-28.
- ^'ChatON SDK'. Samsung. Archived from the original on 14 January 2014. Retrieved 13 January 2014.