Akai Pro MPK mini mkII - How to Obtain, Download, Install and Setup the Included Software The MPK mini mkII is an ultra-compact controller designed for the traveling musician and desktop producer. In this guide and video, we cover setup with the MPK mini mkII with the included MPC Essentials software and the AIR Hybrid plugin.
When you try to reinstall iTunes that you downloaded from apple.com, iCloud for Windows, Apple Software Update, or other related Apple software on your PC, you might see an error message that refers to a 'Windows Installer package.' Usually, this error is related to Apple Software Update.
If you downloaded iTunes from the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or aren't seeing this error message, don't use the steps in this article. Instead, learn how to remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows 7 and later. Errors like this are related to components of Windows that iTunes from the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 doesn't use.
You might also see this error message when you first try to uninstall the software.
To fix the issue, repair the software, then uninstall it. You can then reinstall it.
Repair the software
- Open 'Uninstall a Program' from the Windows Control Panel (Windows 10 steps).
- Select the program that you're trying to remove, then select Repair. Follow the prompts to complete the repair process.
- Try to uninstall the program.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 for each program that you want to reinstall or uninstall.
- After you uninstall all Apple Software, you can reinstall iTunes or iCloud for Windows.
Transtype 4 mac serial numbers. If you can't uninstall all Apple software or still see the error message after you reinstall the software, continue below.
If the issue persists after you reinstall
If you still see the error message, try using the Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Utility.
- Make sure you have the latest Windows updates installed.
- Visit the Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Utility website.
- Click Download, then click Open. If the utility doesn't open automatically, or you click Save instead of Open, you can open it from your downloads folder. The utility's name will start with
- On the first screen of the utility, click Next.
- When asked if you're having problems installing or uninstalling a program, select Uninstalling.
- Select the program that you want to uninstall, then click Next.
- When asked if you want to 'Uninstall and cleanup?', select 'Yes, try uninstall.'
The utility tries to uninstall the program. Depending on the size of the software package the utility is trying to uninstall and the speed of your computer, the uninstall process might take five minutes or more. If the utility is successful, you'll see a 'Troubleshooting is complete' message.
- Close the utility.
- Repeat steps 2 through 8 for each program that you can't uninstall.
- After you uninstall all Apple Software, reinstall iTunes or iCloud for Windows.
If you still can't fix the issue, contact Apple Support.