CPU-Z Portable, free and safe download. CPU-Z Portable latest version: Get information about your system's main devices. CPU-Z Portable is a popular, free software only available for Windows, that belongs to the catego.
|Operating system||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|
|Website||Download TechPowerUp GPU-Z TechPowerUp|
TechPowerUp GPU-Z (or just GPU-Z) is a lightweight utility designed to provide information about video cards and GPUs. The program displays the specifications of Graphics Processing Unit (often shortened to GPU) and its memory; also displays temperature, core frequency, memory frequency, GPU load and fan speeds.
This program allows to view the following information of the video card:
- Graphics Card's Name
- GPU Internal Codename
- Technology Process
- Chip Die Size
- Number of Transistors
- Support for DirectX / Pixel Shader
- Memory Type
- Amount of Video Memory
- Memory bandwidth
- Type of Bus
- Width of the Bus
- Frequency of the GPU (default / overclocked)
- Memory Clock
- Driver Version
- BIOS Version
- GPU Core Clock
- GPU Memory Clock
- Low GPU
- Fan Speed
- ^'TechPowerUp GPU-Z'. TechPowerUp. Retrieved 2019-10-08.
- ^TechPowerUp GPU-Z
- ^Andrews, Jean (2016-01-19). A+ Guide to Hardware. Cengage Learning. ISBN9781305446434.
- ^ ab'Monitor Your GPU on Windows with GPU-Z by TechPowerUp - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog'. blogs.windows.com. Retrieved 2017-06-05.
GPU-Z is a lightweight system utility designed to provide vital information about your video card and graphics processor.
Template loaders. When you call cfg.getTemplate (where cfg is a Configuration instance), FreeMarker asks the template loader ( cfg.getTemplateLoader) to return the text for the given template path, and then FreeMarker parses that text as template. It doesn't care or even know if the template is a real file or not. Marker cache templateloader jar file.
- Supports NVIDIA, AMD, ATI and Intel graphics devices
- Displays adapter, GPU and display information
- Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Includes a GPU load test to verify PCI-Express lane configuration
- Validation of results
- GPU-Z can create a backup of your graphics card BIOS
- No installation required, optional installer is available
- Support for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
- . and yes, the author of CPU-Z has granted us permission to use a name similar to his product. Thanks Franck.
GPU-Z is free to use for personal and commercial usage. However, you may not redistribute GPU-Z as part of a commercial package.
We also offer a GPU-Z SDK, which is provided as simple-to-use DLL with full feature set. Commercial support and customization options are available, please contact us for details.
It's so simple to use, you don't need documentation.
Just download and run the binary, without installation.