48 rows MOBOTIX MxPEG ActiveX Demo Page and Interface Description Viewing this HTML page in. MxPEG ActiveX Component: ActiveX component for viewing MxPEG streams (video and audio) in Internet Explorer and individual applications (see also the.
Your browser may require ActiveX controls to be allowed in order to view live video using the mydlink Portal. If ActiveX is required, please follow these steps.
Step 1: Open Internet Explorer browser.
Step 2: Click the Settings icon and then Internet Options.
Step 3: Click on the Security tab, select Internet, then click on the Custom Level… button.
Step 4: Ensure that the Allow ActiveX Filtering option is Disabled.
Note: Enabling settings will block your ActiveX Installation,
Note: If you have antivirus or firewall programs running, make sure they are not blocking ActiveX controls from being downloaded or running. Featurecam 2007 crack. Make sure that you have administrative rights before installing the ActiveX controls.
33 people found this useful.Did you find this useful?
33 people found this useful.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry we couldn't help! Click here for more FAQs or go to Support.
- How can I change the Wi-Fi network that my mydlink Baby Camera uses?
- How can I communicate through the Baby camera using two-way audio?
- How do I access my mydlink Baby camera remotely by using mydlink Web Portal?
- How do I change the password on my Baby Camera?
- How do I configure Motion Detection on my mydlink Baby Camera using the mydlink service?
- How do I configure Sound Detection on my mydlink Baby Camera using the mydlink service?
- How do I play a lullaby through the mydlink Baby camera?