Queens Of The Stone Age – Songs For The Deaf. Or repressed. Queens could make some good money reissuing this😏 Looks cool as hell though! Reply See 1 reply Notify me Helpful. Hot and wet adult theme pack. My rare and beautiful vinyl by valiumdani. The Graphic Look At Sleeves From My Collection by Okkie5.
|The Split CD|
|Released||September 18, 1998|
|Recorded||April 1, 1998; Monkey Studios, Palm Springs, California, United States (tracks 1-2)|
Fall 1998; Ritmo Studios, Rotterdam, Netherlands (tracks 3-4)
|Genre||Hard rock, stoner rock|
|Producer||Joe Barresi, Jacques de Haard, Beaver|
|Queens of the Stone Age chronology|
The Split CD (also known as Split 10' on vinyl) is a 1998 split EP featuring tracks from Queens of the Stone Age and Beaver. It is currently out of print and rare.Art of war 2 apk download.
The songs 'The Bronze' and 'These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For' were later included in the 2011 reissue of Queens of the Stone Age's self-titled debut album, originally released in 1998.
The songs 'Morocco' and 'Absence Without Leave' are misprinted, and are labeled for the opposite songs.
- Queens of the Stone Age - 'The Bronze' – 3:41
- Queens of the Stone Age - 'These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For' – 3:07
- Beaver - 'Absence Without Leave' – 'Morocco'.[note 1] – 5:06
- Beaver - 'Morocco' – 'Absence Without Leave'.[note 1] – 4:25
- Queens Of The Stone Age
- Josh Homme - guitar, vocals
- 'Carlo Von Sexron' - bass guitar
- Alfredo Hernandez - drums
- Roel Schoenmakers - guitar, vocals
- Jozsja de Weerdt - guitar
- Milo Beenhakker - bass
- Eva Nahon - drums
- Additional musicians
- Olaf Smit - additional guitar (4)
- Production personnel
- Joe Barresi - engineering, production (1, 2)
- Steve Feldman - assistant engineering(1, 2)
- Jacques de Haard - production, mastering (3, 4)
- Beaver - production (3, 4)
- ^ abNote: Tracks 3 and 4 are switched. See official lyrics.
- ^ abHalle, Karina (March 14, 2011). 'Album Review: Queens of the Stone Age – Queens of the Stone Age [Reissue]'. Consequence of Sound. Retrieved December 6, 2013.