Nov 19, 2013 At the helm of the album is the self-conscious 20-something singer/songwriter Max Bemis, who ultimately is Say Anything: he wrote and plays pretty much everything but percussion on the record. The songs were originally written as part of a play, complete with a cast of characters, full story, and spoken interludes.Torrent Trackers for 1080p
My heritage free premium account. udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce
Ace of base the sign 1993 rar. udp://eddie4.nl:6969/announce
|Say Anything discography|
The discography of Say Anything, an American rock band from Los Angeles, California. Say Anything is composed of Max Bemis (lead vocals), Coby Linder (drums), Jake Turner (guitar, vocals), Jeff Turner (guitar, vocals), and Parker Case (keyboard, vocals). They have released five studio albums, four EPs, and seven singles (along with music videos for each single). In addition, they have appeared on numerous compilation albums and have recorded many tracks that were never officially released.
In addition to this, as with any band with a large fanbase, there exist numerous live recordings of Say Anything, often recorded off of radio programs such as DJ Rossstar and GTFU.
- 6Other songs
|US Alternative Albums|
|US Rock Albums|
|2001||Baseball: An Album by Sayanything||—||—||—||—|
|2004||..Is a Real Boy||—||8||—||—||20,000|
|2007||In Defense of the Genre||27||—||8||12||25,228|
|2012||Anarchy, My Dear||22||—||4||5||11,960|
|2016||I Don't Think It Is||31||—||3||2||19,000|
|2001||In Your Dreams|
|2004||For Sale Tour EP||Doghouse|
|Year||Single||Peak chart positions||Album|
|2003||'A Boston Peace'||—||Non-album single(s)|
|'Alive with the Glory of Love'||28||..Is a Real Boy|
|2007||'Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too'||—||..Was a Real Boy|
|'Baby Girl, I'm a Blur'||29||In Defense of the Genre|
|'Skinny Mean Man'||—|
|2009||'Hate Everyone'||31||Say Anything|
|2011||'Burn a Miracle'||—||Anarchy, My Dear|
|2014||'Six Six Six'||—||Hebrews|
|2016||'Torches Apart'||—||Non-album single(s)|
|2017||'They're Not Horses, They're Unicorns'||—||Say Anything/Bayside Split|
|'It's A Process'||—|
|'Send You Off'||—|
|'—' denotes singles that did not chart.|
|2006||'Alive with the Glory of Love'||..Is a Real Boy|
|2007||'Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too'||..Was a Real Boy|
|'Baby Girl, I'm a Blur'||In Defense of the Genre|
|2009||'Hate Everyone'||Say Anything|
|2012||'Say Anything'||Anarchy, My Dear|
|'Burn a Miracle'|
|2014||'Six Six Six'||Hebrews|
|2016||'Give a Damn'||I Don't Think It Is|
|2008||'Tickle Me Red'||Favorite Gentlemen Recordings/Gnome Records Sampler||Favorite Gentlemen Recordings/Gnome Records|
|'Shiksa (Girlfriend)'||Vans Warped Tour '08||SideOneDummy Records|
|'I Got Your Money' (Ol' Dirty Bastard cover)||Punk Goes Crunk||Fearless Records|
|2007||'Walk Through Hell'||Alternative Press Play Volume 1: Back to School||Photo Finish Records|
|'Woe'||Punk Goes Acoustic 2||Fearless Records|
|'Walk Through Hell'||Punk the Clock 3—Property of a Gentleman||Punk the Clock|
|2006||'Alive with the Glory of Love'||Caddy of the Year, Vol. 4||Below Par Records|
|'The Man in Me' (Bob Dylan cover featuring Chris Conley of Saves the Day)||Paupers, Peasants, Princes & Kings: The Songs Of Bob Dylan||Doghouse Records|
|2005||'Alive with the Glory of Love'||The Soundtrack to Your Summer!||Doghouse Records|
|'Woe'||Drive-Thru Records and PureVolume.com—Bands You Love, Have Heard of, and Should Know||Drive-Thru Records|
|'Every Man Has a Molly'||MySpace Records Volume 1||MySpace Records|
'Alive with the Glory of Love'
|New Music from the American Landscape||Doghouse Records|
|2003||'But a Fleeting Illness'|
'Woe (The Optimist)'
|Spring/Summer Sampler 2003||Doghouse Records|
|'Spider Song'||Doghouse 100||Doghouse Records|
The song 'I Got Your Money' was originally slated to appear on the album Yo!: Indie Rock Raps on Immortal Records, but the compilation was scrapped by the label before its slated 2007 release.
Most of the band's unreleased songs predate ..Is a Real Boy. Along with the band's demos and other above-listed songs, they are available to download from the band's online forum.
- 'Colorblind' (Rough Demo)
- 'Sure, Baby.. Hold Back' (Demo)
- 'That's That' (Demo) (later retitled 'That's That (Do What We Want)')
Most of Say Anything's unreleased songs from the set of tracks known as Dormroom Demos, were recorded by Max Bemis in his dorm room while at Sarah Lawrence College.
- 'For the Silent'
- 'Until the Bombs'
- 'All This Fashion'
- 'You Help Them' †
- 'Transylvanian' †
- 'Signal the Riflemen'
- 'The Great Awakening'
- 'A Boston Peace'
- 'The Keg Is Bleeding'
- 'By Tonight' †
- 'My Bare Hands'
- 'Try to Remember, Forget' †
- 'Certain Type of Genius'
- 'I Want to Know Your Plans' ‡
- 'Dealer' (Safety In Numbers cover)
† Released as part of Menorah/Majora
‡ Released as part of Menorah/Majora and ..Is a Real Boy, the latter as a rerecording
..Is a Real Boy demos
- 'The Writhing South'
- 'Alive with the Glory of Love'
- 'Yellow Cat (Slash) Red Cat'
- 'Tiny Portions, Artful Abortions' (later renamed 'The Futile')
- 'An Orgy of Critics'
- 'Slowly, Through a Vector'
- 'Molly Conelly ' (later renamed 'Every Man Has a Molly')
- 'I Shall Grow' (later renamed 'Chia-Like, I Shall Grow')
- 'Admit It!!!'
- 'But a Fleeting Illness'
- 'Spider Song' (later renamed 'Spidersong')
- 'Woe (The Optimist)' (later renamed 'Woe')
Vs. AIDS demos
The songs that would eventually make up ..Was a Real Boy were originally slated for release as a benefit album entitled Say Anything vs. AIDS, the proceeds from which would, appropriately enough, go to support AIDSresearch. The songs differ from their commercially-released counterparts in that they had yet to be properly mastered, and that the titles for many songs were different. One song does not appear on the commercial release.
|Track number||Old Title (if Applicable)||Title on ..Was a Real Boy|
|2||Purple Sky||'Most Beautiful Plague'|
|3||There's a Man Assigned to Me||'Total Revenge'|
|4||'It's a Metaphor, Fool'|
|5||'Wow, I Can Be Sexual'||'Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too'|
|6||'I Will Never Write an Obligatory Song About Being on the Road & Missing Someone'|
|7||'Don't Dance So Close to Me'||'Little Girls'|
|08||'You Don't See Me Right'|
- 'Mystery Rash' (demo of 'We Will Erase All Life on Earth but Us')
- 'Treblinkah' (demo of 'Alive with the Glory of Love')
- 'The Man in Me' (demo of the Bob Dylan cover, featuring Chris Conley of Saves the Day)
- 'Yellow Cat/Red Cat' (rough demo)
- 'Thoughts on a Liberal Education' (rough demo)
- 'But a Fleeting Illness' (Demo)
- 'The Presidential Suite (Electric)' (acoustic demo of 'The Presidential Suite')
- 'The Great Awakening' (Possible early demo of 'spay me')
Non-demo unreleased songs
- 'Jessie and My Whetstone' (Saves the Day cover)
- 'Dammit' (blink-182 cover)
- 'Joel on the Other Planets'
- 'Thoughts on a Liberal Education'
- 'The Presidential Suite (Acoustic)'
- ^Bemis, Max. 'Say Anything biography - by Max Bemis'. Archived from the original on 2008-05-26. Retrieved 2008-08-02.
- ^ abcde'Say Anything Albums & Song Chart History'. Billboard.com. Retrieved 11 October 2011.[dead link]
- ^Endelman, Michael (Feb 27, 2006). '..Is a Real Boy Review'. Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 9 May 2011.
- ^'Previous Album Chart: CHART DATE: 10/29/2007'. HitsDailyDouble.com. Archived from the original on 25 January 2013. Retrieved 11 October 2011.
- ^'Previous Album Chart: CHART DATE: 11/09/2009'. HitsDailyDouble.com. Archived from the original on 26 January 2013. Retrieved 11 October 2011.
- ^Zaleski, Annie. 'Exclusive Interview: Max Bemis reveals all about Say Anything's new album'. Alternative Press. Retrieved 11 October 2011.
- ^'Previous Album Chart: Chart Date: 3/19/2012'. HitsDailyDouble.com. March 19, 2012. Archived from the original on August 14, 2013. Retrieved August 14, 2013.
- ^'Alive With The Glory Of Love'. Yahoo! Music. Retrieved 2008-08-28.
- ^Bemis, Max (2007-02-26). 'WOW, I Can Get Sexual Too Debuts'. The Official Say Anything Site. Archived from the original on 2008-10-19. Retrieved 2008-08-28.
- ^Bemis, Max (2007-11-08). 'Baby Girl I'm a Blur Premieres this Month on MTV2 and mtvU'. The Official Say Anything Site. Archived from the original on 2008-01-12. Retrieved 2008-08-28.
- ^Bemis, Max (2008-04-03). 'Say Anything Video Update'. Archived from the original on 2008-10-19. Retrieved 2008-08-28.
- ^ abBemis, Max (2003-04-09). 'SayAnythingMusic.com archive (Discography)'. Archived from the original on 2003-04-09. Retrieved 2008-08-01.
- ^Tate, Jason (2007-06-19). 'Interview with Max Bemis'. Retrieved 2008-08-02.
- ^'Say Anything Forum: It's the Download Thread Fools!'. Retrieved 2008-08-02.
- ^'Say Anything biography'. Retrieved 2008-07-21.
- ^Bemis, Max (2003-02-05). 'SayAnythingMusic.com archive'. Archived from the original on 2003-02-05. Retrieved 2008-08-01.
- ^..Is a Real Boy CD booklet from the 2006 J Records reissue