The moments in the particular link and the actual torque courses related to the real time and real robot form was calculated. Both analyses are part of the development of a SCARA robot named AVRO for a Slovenian enterprise. The results will be introduced in a future study of SCARA robot characteristics.
Introduces the applications of the SCARA robots.
Screw tightening work using robot vision iVY system
The iVY system highly functionalizes screw tightening work by a SCARA robot
- Various conditions can be handled by adding the iVY system's position detection function.For example, the robot can be easily incorporated in cases such as when the screw hole positions are inconsistent, the workpiece position on the conveyor is not consistent, or when multiple types of workpieces are supplied.
- The iVY system can be calibrated with simple operations. The teaching process can be reduced, so the system startup time can be shortened and labor costs can be reduced, etc.
Process-to-process transfer using inverse specifications
Transfer workpieces between processes using the inverse specifications
- The inverse specifications allow the workpiece to be held from below, so the dropping of foreign matter onto the workpiece being transferred can be prevented.
- The robot mechanism performance is equivalent to the standard specifications. The high performance of the YK-XG Series can be utilized.
- Three installation patterns can be selected: the Yamaha Scalar robot's standard floor installation, wall mounting and this inverse specification (*). Yamaha proposes various ideas when designing your system.
- Caution: If the standard specifications, normal ceiling suspended or wall mounted specifications are installed in an inverse state, the system could fail.Always select the inverse dedicated specification (YK-XS-U) when considering a system as explained in this example.
Process-to-process transfer of heavy workpieces
Process-to-process transfer of heavy workpieces
- The timing belt-less drive using the built-in structure realizes a high tolerable inertia for the R axis.
- A large hand can be used with this high tolerable inertia for the R axis. The transferrable quantity per session increases, and attains a higher efficiency.
- With a low inertia, the R axis can be moved with a high acceleration, and the cycle time can be shortened.
- Harmonic gears are adopted for the XYR axis reduction gears.
Finished product inspection, touch-panel type evaluation machine
Finished product function test.
Developed software evaluation.
Push button type quality check.
- Supports a variety of systems in a product lineup that is top class in its field with arm lengths from 120mm to 1200mm.
- Space saving.
- Using SCARA, judgment is made through image processing by pushing each button.
Conveying masks for wafers
Replacing wafer mask from the stocker.
- Drive section installed beneath work pieces has clean specs + inverted structure.
- If the cylindrical coordinate type robot is used, a running axis is necessary for this application. However, if SCARA with the interpolation function is used, the fixed type is usable.
Tall work pieces conveying and stacking machine
Tall workpieces stacked by utilizing long Z axis.
- Use of SCARA can cope with the Z axis long stroke as a quasi standard.
YK250XH to 400XH Quasi standard Z axis stroke: 300mm
YK500XG to 600XGH Quasi standard Z axis stroke: 600mm
YK700XG to 1000XG Quasi standard Z axis stroke: 800mm
- Advantages of use of SCARA: speed of XY axis and space saving installation.
Assembly cell (independent cell)
Muhammad chaudhry ohio. Base machine of independent type assembly cell.
Ericsson axe10 manual. Abstract: axe10 ericsson USEFUL ericsson COMMANDS AXE ericsson UMTS manual Ericsson AXE 10 axe10 erlang AXE 10 commands Text: code, which is equally effective as handwritten code for AXE-10 on Ericsson UAB. Full control, Lab at Ericsson Research. AXE Operation & Maintenance Platform. This book is preliminary intended to be used as a course manual in the Ericsson AXE Operation and Maintenance training program. The book is a training document and is not to be considered as a specification of any Ericsson language or system.
- Optimum for multi type variable quantity production.
- Setting up reception places forms a construction of multiple number of cells.
Assembly cell (line cell)
Base machine of line type assembly cell.
- Utilization of advantages of SCARA with a wide operation range.
- Form a line to any length by coupling these cells together.
Assembly cell (Handling unit for special purpose tester)
When placed between 2 turn tables, handling of both tables is possible.
- Utilization of advantages of SCARA which has a wide operation range.
- SCARA robots
- The wide reach and payload ranges from 120 mm to 1200 mm and from 1 kg to 50 kg, allowing for precise adjustment of the robot to your application
- Yamaha's robots
- We introduce the development history and the struggles of Yamaha industrial robots. Videos of exhibitions and demo models are also provided.
- Robot Movie Channel
- Yamaha Motor Robot Official Channel
- Case Examples Handbook
- Here, we are introducing some case examples that have actually solved customer's problems.
Sales & Marketing Division
127 Toyooka, Kita-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 433-8103, Japan
Telephone 81-53-525-8350 /