Download Pimp My Wii. Download Pimp My Wii “will hack your Wii, install missing or old IOS/titles, and install the necessary BIOS and Pimp My Wii is an easy way to install and correct WADS, and in many cases better than WAD manager. WADS, you must create a WAD manager, resulting in a new application and find “Pimp My Wii” and it works well on any Wii version 4.3 or lower, if you are.
General tolerances to din iso 2768 t1 and t2. Ranges in nominal lengths in mm, Tolerance class.
Game Compatibility Table for USB/SD Loading
Anyone is free to edit this list though you must create an account first. Vandals will be banned and their IP blocked from further edits.
Game Troubleshooting: PLEASE READ BEFORE EDITING
- Make sure your USB device works and is stable before reporting games that don't work. See USB Devices Compatibility List
- Make sure your USB device isn't overheating due to long usage when reporting crashes.
- Make sure you don't just have a bad dump (bad game copy). If it's a game others have given a green light, that is a strong possibility. Throw away the game iso and reload from an uncorrupted source.
- Other USB devices, especially USB LAN adapter, might interfere with the loader. When testing, unplug the LAN adapter and delete the 'Wired Connection' profile if the wifi-enabled game freezes.
- If your game uses USB peripheral game controllers (guitars, mics, etc.) check out the Rock Guide
- Some games seem to require a disc (any game) in the drive to work. When testing, first try without any disc in the drive. If it only works with a disc in the drive, add that in the Notes column.
- Think you need the Anti-002 fix? You probably don't.
- For more troubleshooting information, read WiiPower's Compatibility Guide.
Posting Guidelines: PLEASE READ BEFORE EDITING
- Please mention what loader and version you are using in the 'notes' section if you are having an issue.
- If a game is working it doesn't always make it green, as titles marked green should be/are 99.9-100% compatible. See color chart below.
- The Notes section is only for quirks regarding the way the game plays with the loader. Notes like 'Works Great' are not needed and simply add clutter.
- Regarding regions, please don't take an existing entry and completely change the region - start a new entry, or add it ALONG with the existing region.
- Extended Information to be placed at the bottom of the page, only for games that are marked as not working for most people, but working for some. only people who have it working should post info.
- If you are the first person to add a game then the confirmed column should read 0 (as it is unconfirmed). Every person should then add 1 to that when they have tested it as working and change the confirmation date.
|Compatibility Legend||Class (?)|
|Games that work 100% or have few/very minor issues, like stuttering audio, or other things that don't affect gameplay.||ct-works|
|Games that mostly work but with more serious but playable bugs, or random lockups (random doesn't mean lock up every time at the same spot in the game).||ct-issues|
|Games that do not load and have major problems and/or are unplayable, or have consistent lock ups.||ct-broken|
|Unknown status. Game has not been tested, or the test results were unclear.||ct-noresult|
To add an entry, copy and paste the following into a new line
|Safar'wii||Works||PAL||RD6PNP||0.9G||002 Fix for certain cases. Requires 'Alternate DOL'otherwise it won't work. Tested on all latest USB Loader versions, v3.4 Wii, cIOS249 Rev9. It works for me with cIOS rev14 and no alternate dol.||1|
|Sakura Wars||Works||NTSC-U||SAKENS||6.03G||USBloader GX, latest cios 222||1||10Apr2010|
|Sam and Max: Season One||Works||NTSC-U||R3XE6U||1.57G||Use the cIOS rev21d2x5-beta1 with base 56 and Neogamma or CFG. Select the new 'Block IOS Reload' option and it works on a WBFS formatted drive.||4|
|Sam and Max: Season One||Works||PAL||R3XP6V||1.56G||Use the cIOS rev21d2x5-beta1 with base 56 and Neogamma or CFG. Select the new 'Block IOS Reload' option and it works on a WBFS formatted drive.||6|
|Samba De Amigo||Works||NTSC-U||R3BE8P||3.22G||1|
|Samba De Amigo||Works||PAL||R3BP8P||3.05G||1|
|Samurai Showdown Anthology||Works||NTSC-U||RSSEH4||2.43G||2||13Feb2010|
|Samurai Warriors 3||Works||PAL||S59P01||6.95G||Tested with GX v3.0 and CFG v70 using d2x v10beta53-alt 249 ||0||21Mar2013|
|Scarface||Works/ Issues||PAL||RSCP7D||3.89G||suffers from idle bug (drive spins down, game says please wait but never continues)||1|
|Scene-It? Bright Lights! Big Screen||Works||PAL||SSCPWR||2.36G||002 Fix for certain cases||0|
|Science Papa||Works||NTSC-U||RZEE52||0.47G||Choopy video and slow game play with Uloader GX 600/IOS 249 Rev 9||1||11Feb2010|
|Scooby-Doo: First Frights||Works||PAL||RQNPWR||3.48G||0|
|Scrabble Interactive||Works||PAL||RVHP41||1.57G||Works Fine For Me (r815)gx earlier report said does not work||0|
|Scrabble Interactive||Not Working||NTSC||RVHP41||1.57G||PAL Version Does Not Work On NTSC WII 4.2 U neither WiiFlow nor USB Loader||0||13Mar2010|
|SD Gundam: Gashapon Wars||Works||NTSC-J||SD9JAF||1.12G||Tested with Cfg USB Loader v70r51||0||28Sep2013|
|SD Gundam: Scad Hammers||Works||NTSC-J||RSDJAF||0.63G||1|
|Secret Files: Tunguska||Works||PAL||RTUPKM||4.12G||1|
|Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis||Works||PAL||RZFPKM||2.05G||2|
|The Secret Saturdays: Beasts of The 5th Sun||Works||PAL||R85PG9||???||USB Loader GX rev828 + cIOS rev14||0|
|SEGA Bass Fishing||Works||NTSC-U||RBTP8P||0.78G||Wii 4.2U Cfg USB Loader 52b w/ Defaults. Edit working on PAL 4.2e also.||1||11Feb2010|
|SEGA Superstars Tennis||Works||PAL||RT5P8P||1.88G||Perfect with CFG_USB_lOADER v52||0|
|Sesame Street: Elmo's A-to-Zoo Adventure -- The Videogame||Works||NTSC-U||SS3EWR||0.18G||No Issues Encountered||0||11Nov2010|
|Shaun White Skateboarding||Works||PAL||SHNP41||2.67GB||Use cIOS rev21d2x5-beta1 with base 56||0||04Nov2010|
|Shaun White Snowboarding - Roadtrip||Works||NTSC-U||RDFE41, RW7E41||2.04G||2||11Feb2010|
|Shaun White Snowboarding - Roadtrip||Works||PAL||RDFP41||2.04G||0|
|Shikigami No Shiro III||Works||NTSC-J||RS4JJF||1.64G||Cfg USB Loader v52xv2, cIOS249 rev17 and the game is fully playable.||0||25Feb2010|
|Shiren.the.Wanderer||Works||NTSC-U||RFSEEB||2.44G||Wiiflow r28, cios rev17 and the game is fully playable||1||17Feb2010|
|Silent Hill: Shattered Memories||Works||NTSC-U||R5WEA4||3.64G||Using Cfg USB Loader to launch from a TB Seagate FreeAgent. (IOS 249). I'm about mid way through the game. Game has been flawless so far.||1||23Feb2010|
|Silent Hill: Shattered Memories||Works/ Issues||PAL||SHLPA4||3.54G||Game freezes after title menu, wiiflow R25 CIOS rev17. Works with USB Loader r937||1||05Apr2010|
|Sims 2: Castaway||Works||NTSC-U||R42E69||1.2G||1|
|Sims 2: Castaway||Works||PAL||R42P69||1.2G||Stays at 'footprints loading screen' usb-loader using v1.1. 'Works in v1.4'||1|
|Sims 2: Pets||Works||NTSC||R4PE69||?||0|
|Sims 2: Pets||Works||PAL||R4PP69||1.08G||0|
|Sims 3||Works||PAL||S3MP69||2.90G||Works flawlessly.||0|
|The Simpsons Game||Works||NTSC-U||RSNE69||2.64G||0||13Feb2010|
|The Simpsons Game||Works||PAL||RSNP69||3.14G||1|
|Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Skies||Works||PAL||R2VP01||0.95GB||Tried In Usb Loader Gx and worked no problems||0||29May2010|
|Sin and Punishment: Star Successor||Works||NTSC-U||R2VE01||0.95GB||Works perfectly in CFG Loader||0||08Aug2016|
|Sing It Star 90's||Works||PAL||S02PES||2.56G||Tested with GX v3.0 and CFG v70 using d2x v10beta53-alt 249 ||0||21Mar2013|
|Skate It||Works||PAL||RVSP69||3.37G||v1.1*30/05/09-Does'nt work in usb loader gx rev432M after a network initialisation (update or cover download etc.) (IOS249 Problem)If you don't do that NO problem what so ever. Does work SDUSB Loader 1.5 (Waninkoko) / 31/05/09-Black screen (no signal)when you back to Wii menu.||0|
|The Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces||Works||NTSC-U||RQREXJ||3.72G||0||17Feb2010|
|The Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces||Works||NTSC-J||RQRJAF||3.65G||1|
|The Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces||Works||PAL||RQRPAF||3.77G||Installed from original with USBLoader GX - 002 Fix needed. So far no problems||0||28Feb2010|
|Skylanders Spyro's Adventure||Works||PAL||SSPP52||4.11G||USBloader GX, Wiiflow, latest cios 223, other cios don't work because of usb adaptor||1||26Oct2011|
|Skylanders Spyro's Adventure||Works||NTSC-U||SSPE52||4.04G||Requires IOS 248 in order for Portal of Power Accessory to be recognized||20Nov2014|
|Skylanders Giants||Works||NTSC-U||SKYE52||3.77G||Requires IOS 248 in order for Portal of Power Accessory to be recognized||20Nov2014|
|Skylanders Swap Force||Works||NTSC-U||SVXE52||4.06G||Requires IOS 248 in order for Portal of Power Accessory to be recognized and needs a system block size reserve of 1500 or more or the game will lock up randomly||20Nov2014|
|Skylanders Trap Team||Works||NTSC-U||SK8E52||4.04G||Requires IOS 248 in order for the Traptanium Portal Accessory to be recognized||20Nov2014|
|Smiley World Island Challenge||Works||PAL||RIDP7J||0.33G||AutoPatch IOS222||0|
|SNK Arcade Classics Vol 1||Works||NTSC-U||RNCEH4||2.44G||1||11Feb2010|
|Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing||Works||PAL||R3RP8P||2.77G||Enable video region patch (for PAL users), VidTV patch on, and Error 002 fix. Should work on cIOS 249. (On USB Loader GX). Works with standard settings on Configurable USB Loader.||1||05Jul2011|
|Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing||Works||NTSC-U||R3RE8P||2,53G||Wii 4.3U + WiiFlow 2.1|
|Sonic and the Black Knight||Works||NTSC-U||RENE8P||3.40G||Random freezing at load screens, during FMV's, and at boot (skip cutscenes and it will only lock up rarely) (v1.1) / No problem with v1.5||0|
|Sonic and the Black Knight||Works||PAL||RENP8P||3.40G||Uses 002 fix. (You can put it on in options.)||2|
|Sonic and the Secret Rings||Works||NTSC-U||RSRE8P||3.58G||0|
|Sonic and the Secret Rings||Works||PAL||RSRP8P||3.58G||v1.4||0|
|Sonic Colors||Works||NTSC-U||SNCE8P||3.68 GB||Tested with WiiFlow; haven't found any issues at the moment.||0||16Nov2010|
|Sonic Colours||Works||PAL||SNCP8P||3.67 GB||USB Loader GX v2.3 with d2x-v8.||1||05Jul2011|
|Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity||Not Working||NTSC-U||RS9E8P||3.56G||the intro freeze on knuckles, and the final act of team babylon story also freezes too||2||12Jun2015|
|Sonic Unleashed||Works||NTSC-U||RSVE8P||3.64G||Works fine for me on v1.4, need a stable hard drive||1|
|Soul Calibur Legends||Works||NTSC-U||RSLEAF||1.42G||0|
|Soul Calibur Legends||Works||PAL||RSLPAF||1.44G||1|
|Spectrobes: Origins||Works||PAL||RXXP4Q||2.62G||USB loader GX + cIOS rev14||0|
|Spiderman: Friend or foe||Works||NTSC-U||RFOE52||3.25G||USB Loader GX 1.0, cios36 rev16||0|
|Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions||Works||NTSC-U||SPDE52||2.95G||Played through entire game with only two random freezes, fixed by reloading the game.||1||01Oct2010|
|The Spiderwick Chronicles||Works/ Issues||PAL||R48P7D||???||v1.1 random freezing||0|
|Spongebob Squigglepants||Works/ Issues||NTSC-U||SS8E78||2.83G||Sometimes the nanogames inside the minigames take forever to start (maybe 10-15 sec.). Also, the IOS used is IOS56, FYI.||0||14Jun2012|
|Sponge Bob Squarepants: Creature from the Krusty Krab||Works||NTSC-U||RQ4E78||2.03G||1||11Feb2010|
|Spongebob: Globs of Doom||Works||NTSC-U||RUSE78||1.89G||1||11Feb2010|
|Sports Island 2||Works||PAL||R2SP18||0.32G||v1.5||0|
|Sports Party||Works||PAL||RSUP41||1.39G||Works on NTSC-J console with 'Force PAL-60'-setting in USB Loader GX and Gamel Language English.||0|
|Spyborgs||Works||PAL||RSWP08||3.05G||cIOS rev14 and USB Loader GX rev747||0|
|SpyFox Dry Cereal||Works||NTSC-U||RDLE5G||0.29G||0||11Feb2010|
|Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon||Works||NTSC-U||RO8E7D||3.73G||Tested on USBLoaderGX r571 on cIOS 222 r2 38 merge 36||0|
|Spy Games: Elevator Mission||Works||NTSC-U||RECE6K||0.24G||2||13Feb2010|
|SSX Blur||Works||NTSC-U||RSXE69||1.04G||Select 'Alternate DOL' in game load and choose ssx.dol. / Cfg Usb Loader Options- Alt Dol: ssx.dol||1||12Feb2010|
|SSX Blur||Works||PAL||RSXP69||1.05G||Select 'Alternate DOL' in game load and choose ssx.dol. / Cfg Usb Loader Options- Alt Dol: ssx.dol||3||12Feb2010|
|Star Trek: Conquest||Works||NTSC-U||RTJE68||0.58G||Wii 4.2U Cfg USB Loader 52b w/ Defaults||0||11Feb2010|
|Star Wars: The Force Unleashed||Works||NTSC-U||RSTE64||4.24G||1|
|Star Wars: The Force Unleashed||Works||PAL||RSTP64||4.07G||2|
|Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2||Works/ Issues||PAL||SF2P64||3.91GB||Crashes (game still running, but no moves possible. need to reset wii) in the last part of chapter 5||+1||21Nov2010|
|Star Wars the Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels||Works||NTSC-U||RLFE64||4.02G||Wii 4.2U Cfg USB Loader 52b w/ Defaults||0|
|Star Wars the Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels||Works||PAL||RLFP64||3.89G||1|
|Sudoku Ball - Detective||Works||PAL||R9SPPL||???||4.0E rev12 USBloader gx r559 all options default except game settings error 002 fix: ANTI||0|
|Summer Sports: Paradise Island||Works||PAL||???||???||v1.5||0|
|Summer Sports 2: Island Sports Party||Works||PAL||???||???||v1.5||0|
|Super Mario All Stars||Works||NTSC-U||SVME01||0.02 GB||Works fine from USB thumb drive. Cant get it to work from 2TB WD My book 2. Reset or black screen solved for Europe: switch video to PAL60. Some also have to Use 002 Error fix. Tested with loader gx, wiiflow and CFG loader||15Jun2013|
|Super Mario All Stars||Works||PAL||SVMP01||0.02 GB||05Jul2011|
|Super Mario Collection 25th Anniversary||Works||NTSC-J||SVMJ01||0.02G||1|
|Super Mario Galaxy||Works||NTSC-U||RMGE01||3.27G||5||28Jan2011|
|Super Mario Galaxy||Works||PAL||RMGP01||3.27G||UFO-freeze on 3.3U + Loader v1.x (1.1-1.5), works fine on 4.0E, freeze just after the beginning (when entering the castle) : use a savegame after this point and it'll be fine / Just use USB Loader GX with latest update (R838)||7|
|Super Mario Galaxy 2||Works||NTSC-U||SB4E01||1.29G||Use 002 Error fix||4||28Jan2011|
|Super Mario Galaxy 2||Works||PAL||SB4P01||1.34G||0||01Jul2010|
|Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz||Works||NTSC-U||RSME8P||1.06G||1||11Feb2010|
|Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz||Works||PAL||RSMP8P||1.05G||1|
|Super Paper Mario||Works||NTSC-U||R8PE01||0.42G||Works Amazing Using USB Loader! No Problem Until Now ;)||6|
|Super Paper Mario||Works||PAL||R8PP01||0.41G||5|
|Super Smash Bros. Brawl||Works||NTSC-U||RSBE01||6.93G||Finished the entire SSE Mode without a single freeze on latest USB Loader GX. Some users complain that the cIOS38 rev14 does not work, but others have tested and worked with rev15.||5|
|Super Smash Bros. Brawl||Works||PAL||RSBP01||6.75G||DVD-5 Version will also work. Needs to be loaded with Hermes IOS 222 to not freeze in Subspace Emisary Mode.Tested With cIOS 38 rev 17 + USB Loader GX rev919 and it works, no need to load IOS222||13|
|Super Swing Golf||Works||PAL||R2PP99||3.20G||Super Swing Golf USA aka Pangya! Golf with Style EUR.||0|
|Super Swing Golf||Works||NTSC-U||RPYE9B||3.46G||Works on v1.5 with cIOS rev10 with alternative dol method. Super Swing Golf USA aka Pangya! Golf with Style EUR.||2|
|Super Swing Golf Season 2||Works||NTSC-U||R2PE9B||3.23G||Super Swing Golf Season 2 USA aka Super Swing Golf EUR||2|
|Super Truck Racers||Works||NTSC-U||SN7PNG||1.20G||Tested in Neoggama and CFg usb loader||1||12Oct2011|
|Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekidou||Works||NTSC-J||RHHJ8J||2.65G||1|
|Suzumiya Haruhi no Heiretsu||Works||NTSC-J||R44J8P||2.73G||v1.1||0|
Translate this page to Francais日本語EspañolDeutschItaliano中文Nederlands
The USB Loader GX team have released a 'big update' for their awesome loader GUI..
The USB Loader GX team (dimok, giantpune, nIxx, cyrex, Neorame, ardi, r-win and Cyan), have released a new version of their famous GUI made with the LibWiiGui by Tantric.
Of course, this one compiles all the recent changes from previous released revisions.
Check out the full changelog for the official Version 3.0:
USB Loader GX v3.0:
Released on 2012 05 12
USB Loader GX Version 3.0 introduces a new auto-update mechanism which is not compatible with old versions. (The old host is offline)
If you are still using an old version of USB Loader GX, you need to update manually.
Download the latest version or use our easy installer for Windows available on our website's Download page.
You can also check how to install or update manually on our Installation page
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- Added a new Layout: Channel grid mode! Channel grid displays games as channels and plays banner animations like the real Wii System Menu.
Channel grid mode and banner animation requires AHBPROT flags to load resource files directly from your Wii.
If you use an old HBC you should use our latest forwarder or update the HBC otherwise you wont have that support.
- Added Channel launching from Emulated NAND. (big thanks to TriiForce guys and Miigotu)
- Added GameCube games launching from SD Card through Dios Mios Lite (DML). (thanks to G0dLiKe, crediar, all DML devs and FIX94)
Check DML website.
- Added direct install/uninstall of WAD files to the Emulated NAND Channel path in the features settings menu.
- Added a new icon in the toolbar to select the origin of the titles: Wii games, Channels from Wii, Channels from EmuNand, GameCube games.
- Added the possibility to boot USB Loader GX without an HDD connected (It will fall back to 'Channel from Wii' title's origin).
- Added an option to choose which Game Window mode to use between the old 'Rotating Disc' or the new 'Banner Animation'.
- Added the favorite level setting to the game settings since it is no longer displayed when using 'Banner Animation' game window mode.
- Added an option to adjust the screen size for overscan TVs (Use negative values to shrink the display).
- Added display of game's size from Wii disc games on the game window prompt (Rotating disc mode only).
- Added a button in the search window to switch between 'Beginning' and 'Content' search methods.
- Added auto-complete function to the search window.
- Added a new GUI numpad for entering numbers.
- Added setting for tooltip delay time.
- Added resize of widescreen screenshots to 768px width.
- Added cover download for the currently inserted disc.
- Added delete of full cover on art work uninstall and game uninstall.
- Added a parental control option to block priiloader override on return to system menu.
- Added a prompt asking for downloading new language files when trying to update and no language files exist yet.
- Added translation parsing for rating descriptors and for genres from wiitdb.xml. Requires a one time update of wiitdb.xml for cache rebuild.
- Added a new option to force reading the game's titles from disc header.
- Added renaming of internal TitleID of all HBC versions to JODI for GameTDB to find it.
- Added a cheat update button to re-download the cheat text file.
- Added a cancel button to several progress bar windows: Game installation, NAND extraction, etc.
- Added separate path and setting for Emulated NAND Saves and Emulated NAND Channels.
- Added per game NAND emulation path setting.
- Added Mii extractor and SYSCONF file extractor to Emulated NAND. It always overwrites old files.
- Added automatic Mii extraction on save game extract if the Mii file does not exist yet on Emulated NAND.
- Added keep of AHBPROT flag on IOS Reload. Homebrews booted now have AHBPROT. (thanks to davebaol)
- Added a new feature to force aspect ratio on games/channels. (thanks to giantpune for help with disassembler)
- Added Zelda Skyward Sword Alternative dol offset (PAL and NTSC-U) for automatic dol selection.
- Added detection of enabled cheat codes from an already created .gct file.
- Added support for 2 USB drives for d2x cIOS (Requires d2x v9+).
- Removed buggy focus system completely and added support to control screen pointer with analog sticks from respective controllers if the wiimote is not pointing to the screen. Compatible with Nunchuk, Classic Controller and GameCube controller. A speed factor is available in the GUI settings.
- Restructured game's settings for different types of games (Wii/GC/Channels).
- Added auto position of progress window messages in vertical direction depending of how many are used at the same time.
- If 'Titles from GameTDB' is not enabled the title will be read from the folder name if possible or from the game disc header.
Title caching can still be used and is recommended in that case.
- Settings title, keyboard text and key color can be changed by themes now.
- Added optional background image for list/carousel/grid layouts (unused by default theme).
- Use of old built-in font for credits window because it doesn't look good with the system menu one.
- Removed the need of a cIOS to launch the loader (if anyone uses it with IOS58 for whatever reason).
- Improved detection of game partition when starting the loader without configs (fresh start).
- Isfs is now initiated once and deinitiated when cleaning up only, instead of the whole init/deinit every single access.
- Updated file system libraries.
- Removed pngu which is not needed, changed screenshot function to use libgd instead
- added init of network into background thread so it is cancelable and has a timeout
- changed wifi gecko to UDP socket
- Converted all ogg sounds from 44.1 khz to 48 khz.
- Optimized use of memory:
Sizes over 30kb go to mem2 now first till it runs out ; Avoid use of mem2 area used on IOS_Reload (first 2 mb) ; Change font character texture to I4 which uses half as much memory (less cache memory).
- Changed update function to get the files from googlecode website, since old update host website isn't accessible anymore.
- Fixed small scrollbar bug when having only 1 item.
- Fixed reloading of cover image on game list when only 1 item is left after a change (e.g. filtering).
- Improved calculation of progress speed. Now it is always the last 15 secs average instead of overall progress speed.
- Fixed 'new' game showing even with a parental control setting.
- Fixed removing of unused cached titles on wiitdb load.
- Fixed ocarina codes when using more than 255 codes (brawl+) (untested).
- Fixed bug where entering '-1' (Use global) for cIOS was not possible in game settings.
- Fixed playback of some BNS banner sounds.
- Fixed reloading into another IOS before launch of game.
- Removed buggy lz77 implementation and use the one known working.
- Fixed launching of dollz compressed dol files. (thanks FIX94)
- Fixed reading game's titles from disc header on fat32/ntfs/ext.
- Fixed crash on missing <app> tag on meta.xml files.
- Forwarder: Fixed crash on drives with physical sector size > 512 bytes.
- Forwarder: Fixed endless waiting for slow HDD. (thanks to FIX94)
- Forwarder: Added missing ext2 unmount. (thanks to FIX94)
- Supports new WiiMotion+ controllers by using latest libraries.
- Lots of string handling improvements (thanks to gerbilsoft for his patch)
- New settings section for all banner's settings.
- Use of BNR (banner animation) cache setting to load banners and icon's animation faster. (Enabled by default. Takes ~35MB/100 Banners)
Wii games/Channels also accept ID3.bnr for custom-made multi-region banners.
- BNR cache path setting.
- Pulsing 'new' icon on banner grid layout for new games.
- Centering and size setting for banner's animation resources.
- Channel's zooming speed setting.
- Page's scrolling speed setting.
- Supports Dios Mios Lite (DML) v1.2+
- Uses of a custom banner for GameCube games which loads the game's internal opening.bnr informations (big thanks to diddy from the wiithemeteam for creating the brlyt/brlan for the banner).
- DML settings editable from the loader (global and per game settings).
- Supported formats for GameCubes are ISO/GCM and GCRegEx.
- Custom game paths. The following paths are accepted:
- configpath/Title [ID6]/
- configpath/gamepath/ (slow loading speed)
- DML cheats now work the same way as for other Wii games, gct goes to 'GCT Cheatcode Path' as GAMEID.gct
- GameCube games copy from USB to SD on demand with choice menu to delete SD games to make space, If you want to use this feature then set the 'Main GC path' to USB and the 'SD GameCube path' to SD card.
If duplicated games are detected on SD and USB, the games on SD will be prioritized.
- Added GameCube disc dump functionality with multi-disc menu game selection, compress and align support (thanks to FIX94 and Overjoy for their disc dump sources on which this is based).
- Use of the BNR cache path to load ID6.bnr or ID3.bnr if available for custom-made banners. (Loading only)
- Video mode option to force interlace mode on GameCube.
- Fixed force prog mode on DML 1.4
OFFICIAL SITE: http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/
NEWS SOURCE: http://dl.qj.net/wii/applications/usbloader-gx-30.html
Our thanks to 'Gauss' for this news story!