|Released||December 28, 2008|
PatchWerk Recording Studios
Sixteen Feet Studio
(College Park, Georgia)
|Genre||Rap rock, hip hop|
|Label||Ghet-O-Vision Entertainment, Redd Klay Entertainment|
|Producer||KP, Malay, Jeremy 'J Dot' Jones, Courtney Sills|
Arena Rap is the first extended play by American rapperYelawolf. It was released on December 28, 2008 under Ghet-O-Vision Entertainment and management group Redd Klay Entertainment.
Takuya Hatakeyama, director on Kadokawa's Pixel Game Maker MV, goes in-depth on the creation of the recently-released 2D action game tool. Kadokawa announced in this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine that their next Maker game from the RPG Maker series is a different one called Action Game Maker MV, and it’ll let you make 2D. 2D/3D Game Development. Change the orientation of your game’s camera to 45 degree, top-down, front view, side view, isometric or even a 3D perspective – with full 3D model/animation support, normal mapping, custom shader materials and 7.1 3D HD audio all included! Action game maker 2d. A beginner/intermediate game developer interested in learning how to create a fun, commercial quality 2D action game from A to Z using Unity and C#. This course is also for those curious about programming AI using C#. Someone wanting to learn how to draw and animate 2D game characters using a 2D application like Ps or Gimp and Unity.
Preview, buy and download songs from the album Arena Rap, including 'Back to Bama', 'Candy & Dreams', 'Enjoy the View' and many more. Buy the album for $11.83. Songs start at $1.69.
|1.||'Back to Bama'||M. Atha, K. Prather, J. Ho||KP, Malay||4:19|
|2.||'Candy & Dreams'||Atha, Prather, Ho||KP, Malay||4:14|
|3.||'Enjoy the View'||Atha, Prather, Ho||KP, Malay||4:11|
|4.||'All Aboard'||Atha, Prather, Ho||KP, Malay||4:24|
|5.||'Come on Over'||Atha, E. Bodin, J. González||José González||3:22|
|6.||'Stage Lights'||Atha, Prather, Ho||KP, Malay||3:32|
|7.||'Gone'||Atha, B. Simmons, Greg Kihn||Jim Jonsin, DJ Ideal||4:10|
- Sample credits
- 'Come on Over' samples 'Down the Line' by José González.
- 'Gone' interpolates 'The Breakup Song (They Don't Write 'Em)' by The Greg Kihn Band.
- Yelawolf – vocals
- Ashanti Floyd – fiddle, violin
- Gabriel Artime – turntables, drums
- Malay – guitars, keyboards, programming, executive producer
- Kawan Prather - executive producer
- Jeremy Jones - associate producer
- Courtney Sills - associate producer
- José González - producer, vocals, composer
- Jim Jonsin - producer
- DJ Ideal - producer
- Greg Kihn - composer
- The Hydrilla - designer, artwork
- ^'iTunes - Music - Arena Rap by Yelawolf'. Itunes.apple.com. 2008-12-28. Retrieved 2012-01-14.